Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12

The day that gave me my brother..!!!

                Today is special .. This date..January 11th  in 1990 gave the world the most beautiful person.. Gave my parents the most caring son and gave me the most loving  brother.. He is this one big reason of my existence..  The one who means the world to me.. The one who makes me feel that I'm blessed , I'm lucky and I'm special.. Words cannot express how much I love him and I know that he loves me even more.. 
                  Every day with him is amazing..All the funny talk, stupid blackmails, going out and the quarrels over silly things and the fights.. There's no end to the list of things he has done for me.. coming with me for my shopping and being so patient, dropping and picking me up everyday at my stop, getting all the things I ask for, giving me everything I ever wanted,always being there for me.. I don't know if I deserve all this love and care.. I just wanna thank god for giving me the best brother ever..Out of all the  people on this planet you picked me as his sister..thank you veryyyyyyy much..:)  I just can't imagine my life without him.. It would  just be so incomplete..literally..!!
                     Well what made january 11,2012 even more special is that my CAT result was out today and fortunately I managed to get a good percentile..I closed my eyes in the morning sitting before my PC and prayed that it should be above 80 and guess what..!! My prayer has been answered..It's way above 80..!! something I didn't really expect.. Two months of waiting.. 11.11.11 to 11.01.12.. It all ended well...
                   Thanks to prometric and the IIM authorities or whosoever it is.. Thanks for releasing the result on this day..I couldn't have given my brother a better gift than this on his birthday.. I know it's nothing compared to all the things on the earth he has done for me and he has given to me but he is someone who wouldn't ask for more.. He is so happy..I'm happy.. It's a perfect day..What a great start to the year.. Thank you one and everyone who in some or the other way helped me in delivering this gift safely to my lovinggggggggg brother..;) :)
                        Love you annayyaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                

4 comments: