Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1

My 2011.. (memories,experiences and lessons)


                The curtains are falling down.. the world is about to say goodbye to one more magnificent year.. a year that gave us a myriad of experiences.. For some it may have been the best year of their life..for some the worst..for some just an other year.. From the  Tunisians liberation to the Syrians  trepidation.. from South Sudan jubilation to Neptune spear operation.. we saw a variable shades of life this year..
               
               Well My 2011 was a mélange of feelings..a plethora of emotions and it offered me countless lessons ..

                It all started  with pain..not the "kolaveri di" kinda pain..it was jan 5th,solang valley,manali.. learnt a simple lesson there. Never even think about touching snow with bare hands,let alone playing with it.. The pain I experienced was inexplicable..talking  about pain..if mine was inexplicable..then  what adjective could ever describe the pain the somalians must have felt when their land was struck by a famine the worst in 20 yrs.. only god knows..  well don’t get to any conclusions or make presumptions that I started my year with pain..So it’s gonna be a very sad story n all.. Let me tell u..U never know what’s gonna happen next..

                 Hmm..the next big thing was a shocker.. march 5th as I remember.. On that day ,memories of years were vanished in seconds..  Well not from my mind but from my PC.. Disc cleaned.. but I don’t blame anyone.. Things like that happen..it’s ok..There’s no point in crying and feeling bad because no matter what I do,it can’t be restored..Stress only gives stress marks and nothing else.. If the people of Japan can maintain dignity n remain calm in the face of a worst calamity which is of an unprecedented magnitude.. Why couldn’t I ? After all, what did I lose.!! some files..virtual memories..that’s it..Thank you Japan for the lesson..

                   Next was separation.. Separation from my brother..When he realized that I was feeling sad because he’s gonna stay away from  me..He asked me for whatever reason it is.. “Shall I study in the university that’s in our city?”  Thank god I said no..It’s his future that matters the most.. I’m so happy for him now..Sometimes letting go something or someone u really love and care about is the best thing to do..Thank you annayya for making me realize this beautiful fact..


                  2011 had some interesting numbers.. No I’m not talking about the 7 billion population number.. It’s the date.. 11.11.11.. A palindrome,an event which would happen again after 100 years.. We aren’t gonna live till that day..so  guess I can call it a once in a lifetime date.. what made my 11.11.11 special is that I took my CAT exam on that day.. Well I don’t know if it is an auspicious day or a doomsday but I’m never gonna forget the day..all for the right reasons ..  Thank you dad for coming with me..ur presence made it even more special..

                    Lot of beautiful memories made my year....sharing room in the tour with the 3 coolest girls(shwe,strikey n kushi),  shopping in palika bazaar with jyo, meeting bindu on her birthday,  dec  4th  with kushi and raaz  (cheers to double chocolate mocha) , numerous  sweetestttt moments with my family and many more.. I thank from the deepest bottom of my heart,everyone who directly or indirectly played a role in making my 2011 a beautiful journey ..   
      
                    But hey..i didn’t yet mention the starry point..here comes the  bestesttttt thing (I know there’s no such word in English) .. In 2011 I realized that I can think.. I can write.. Awakened that side of my mind which was dormant till now.. added the bling to my amazing year and gave it a perfect ending.. Remember I told you, U never know what happens next.. See it started with pain..ended with pleasure..The pleasure of writing.. I 'm so loving this..People love happy endings, don’t they..!!!?  My 2011 ended on a great note.. an ecstatic note..It’s time I say with a bigggggggg smile and a happyyyyyyyyyyyy heart..THANK YOU 2011……!!!!!!!!

                    I don’t know what’s gonna happen in 2012.. Some say the world’s gonna end.. Whatever..!!  Who has the time to sit and ponder..  I already said this.. Stress only gives stress marks and nothing else..The more seriously u think,the more,the chances of you looking older than your age.. so chill..!! The only thing that matters is..Living life every minute..every second..every moment..to the fullestttttttttt..!!!!!!!!  

         Remember what STEVE JOBS said “ Stay hungry,stay foolish”..!!!!!! 

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment